The highlights from the survey are included below. View a copy of the full report.
Views on regeneration
- Overall, 50.5% of respondents agree that the regeneration is for the best for their household and 30% disagree.
- 58.4% agree that the regeneration is for the best for their neighbourhood overall and 24.6% disagree.
View the survey findings specific to each neighbourhood.
Views on master planning
- Overall, 83.6% of respondents said they are aware of the designs for the new homes and overall layout of the new neighbourhoods.
- Of these, 75.7% agree that they understand the master plans.
- Over half (56.9%) agree that the designs for the new homes and the overall layout will make their neighbourhood a better place to live and 23.2% disagree
Views on Residents Offer
- Overall, 84.7% of respondents indicated they are aware of the Residents Offer for their neighbourhood. Of these 75.7% agree that they understand the Residents Offer.
- 49% of those who are aware of the Offer agree it is fair and 32.4% disagree.
Views on consultation
- Overall, 54.9% of respondents agree and 26.2% disagree that they felt they have had the opportunity to have their say.